Thursday, August 19, 2010
A few years, I noticed that my work was beginning to shift from teenagers to young adults. What I now recognize is that this wasn't just an anomaly, it was the beginning of a major social shift. Why? I don't have the answer. But this piece from the New York Times certainly has some thoughtful observations.
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (40)
- What Recovery Looks Like...
- Anonymous Does Not Mean Invisible
- Identity Crisis?
- An Addict in our Son's Bedroom: How Addiction Has ...
- I'm just F.I.N.E.-- Recovery in Al-Anon: the games...
- You're Dead. Now What? - The Chronicle Review - Th...
- What Is It About 20-Somethings? - NYTimes.com
- A Dutch City Seeks to End Drug Tourism - NYTimes.c...
- Over-Diagnosed + Over-Medicated = Overdosed
- An Addict in our Son's Bedroom: Those Eyes
- ▼ August (11)