Monday, August 23, 2010
Hey everyone, just want to thank you for your patience as I experiment with a couple of different "looks" for the blog. It's not an identity crisis (at least I hope it isn't!) What it is, is a friend pointing out that they would never have recognized me from the profile picture (what is it? 10 years old?) and my realization that the page was beginning to look a little tired, maybe in need of a makeover. So for a while, it may look different from one visit to the next. Feedback welcome, as always.
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (40)
- What Recovery Looks Like...
- Anonymous Does Not Mean Invisible
- Identity Crisis?
- An Addict in our Son's Bedroom: How Addiction Has ...
- I'm just F.I.N.E.-- Recovery in Al-Anon: the games...
- You're Dead. Now What? - The Chronicle Review - Th...
- What Is It About 20-Somethings? - NYTimes.com
- A Dutch City Seeks to End Drug Tourism - NYTimes.c...
- Over-Diagnosed + Over-Medicated = Overdosed
- An Addict in our Son's Bedroom: Those Eyes
- ▼ August (11)