Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pajama Life

Oh sure, the holidays are great. But not as great as taking the week off between Christmas and New Years. You get to laze around, eat, watch movies, eat, ruminate over the past year and meditate on the new year ahead. 

And eat.

Did I mention that?

Some people like to make resolutions. I don't. I feel guilty when I break them, and I always do.

I used to make a resolution to quit drinking. I made it every year. Never did, though.

I wonder what would have happened if I had made a resolution to drink more?

Anyways....My plan for the next few days is to share some of my thoughts on the year past and the year to come.

Let me hear yours.

1 comment:

  1. I pray for you to continue to do your work. I pray for your health. You have helped more people than you know. Eat, relax, and re-tool. There is always more work to do. It will have to wait. Be Proud-Jane

    ReplyDelete