Saturday, March 19, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up

It's Saturday.

That's a complete sentence.

I try my best not to do much on Saturdays. If I get better at it, I won't do anything at all on Saturdays.

But first, some loose ends from the week:

First of all, thanks to Chuck Niccolls and the great admissions staff at Pyramid HealthCare, especially Ebony. I had a very complicated case, factors that seemed to change every five minutes. Thanks to the Pyramid team, a young boy is getting the treatment he needs.

Which means that I also owe a debt of gratitude to Katie Gallagher, Probation Officer Extrordinaire, for all of her help and support in resolving this case. Thank you Katie!

Next, I want to draw your attention to two new publications on the INTERVENE web site. INTERVENE is a community of concerned parents and young people, dealing with adolescent substance abuse. INTERVENE offers two guides, one for intervention and one for treatment, that will be very helpful for anyone concerned about young people and addiction. They are available here: Treatment & Intervention Guides

Last but not least, congratulations to Michelle H, for completing basic training in the USAF and going on to her first duty assignment. Congratulations to Kate M, celebrating five years, and to my dear Goddaughter Anastasia, celebrating four years!

Now, back to avoiding work!

1 comment:

  1. i with ya on the saturdays. when you're really good everything just flows right into sunday.

    cadan

    ReplyDelete